Blackboard Mobile Learn takes interactive teaching and learning to the mobile device, giving students and teachers instant access to their courses, content and communities anywhere.
Blackboard Mobile Learn is available now on all major smartphone platforms (Android, Blackberry, and iOS) and works across all carriers. It may be downloaded now from the Android Market, Blackberry App World and the iTunes App Store.
What CAN you do with Mobile Learn?
- View/post announcements
- Review/post Discussions Threads
- View rosters
- Access documents uploaded by the instructor
- Access music, video and images uploaded by the instructor
What you CANNOT do with Mobile Learn
- Add new content to a course
- Build tests, quizzes, and surveys
- Submit tests, quizzes, and surveys
- Submit assignments
- Grade assignments
Please visit the Teaching with Blackboard website at http://www.niu.edu/blackboard/mobile to learn more about the app’s features and limitations.
If you have any questions please contact the ITS Helpdesk at 815-753-8100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.