Blackboard is traveling all across North America looking to meet you—the educators, technologists and leaders that have a passion for making the educational experience the best it can be. The teams that design and build the Blackboard tools you use everyday are jumping at the chance to meet and collaborate on what matters to you, where you are.
The Never Stop Learning Tour is also a unique opportunity to plug into your community and engage with fellow Blackboard users in your region. Transfer knowledge and come away with all the answers to your most pressing questions.
Blackboard’s next stop is at the University of Illinois at Chicago in Chicago, IL! Blackboard invites you to this FREE, one-day event to:
- Connect with other Blackboard users in your area
- Learn about the latest in new features in Blackboard
- Ask questions or share feedback with Blackboard product experts
The Higher Education Faculty track includes a series of presentations designed to help you improve your online teaching experience. You’ll get new ideas and learn best practices to increase efficiency, improve student engagement and further enhance your skills on creating engaging content to meet course objectives. Presentation topics might include:
- Meet the Grade Center
- Methods for Encouraging Academic Honesty
- Wikis, Blogs, Forums, Journals – Which One Do I Use & Why?
- Methods for Engaging Your Students with Media
When: Thursday, May 23, 2013
Where: University of Illinois at Chicago, Student Center West
Registration: REGISTER NOW >>