Faculty can now request their Blackboard courses for the Summer and Fall 2016 semesters. Please see the information below for instructions on the request process.
Note: course requests take approximately 24 hours to be processed. The processing server runs twice daily.
1. After logging in to Blackboard, click Services
2. Click Blackboard Faculty Tools
3. Click My Courses to request a course
4. Select the Semester and click the Submit button
5. Select the course(s) you would like to request and click Request Single Section(s) (for master courses select Combine Sections)
6. Click the Submit button
For more information, check out our Getting Started Quick Guide, or full details on Requesting Courses. If you are teaching a cross-listed course, you may want to try combining multiple course sections into a Master Course.
Finally, you can watch this video tutorial that demonstrates the steps for requesting a course.