Let’s all go to KAMP!
Kaltura is a comprehensive, robust, campus-wide media platform, available to all faculty, staff, and students at NIU. With Kaltura, users can upload, publish, share, and edit media, as well as create screen recordings, in-video quizzes, and other types of interactive learning experiences. This spring Kaltura is hosting a complimentary series of online masterclasses, affectionately called Kaltura Academic Media and Pedagogy (KAMP) series. Kaltura experts will be sharing tips and tricks for using Kaltura to enhance student engagement and active learning through videos. Register for as many as you’d like! Each session will stand alone, so you can focus on the topics most important to you.
- Using Kaltura Capture to Easily Create Engaging Classroom Videos – January 14, 2021 at 1:00 CT.
- Using Video in the Fully Online Environment for Improved Personalization and Student Engagement – February 11, 2021 at 1:00 CT.
- Creating Interactive Video Opportunities that Provide Active Learning – March 11, 2021 at 1:00 CT.
- Using Kaltura Analytics to Continuously Improve Student Engagement – April 8, 2021 at 1:00 CT.
- Kaltura Transcriptions and Captions: More than Accessibility! – May 13, 2021 at 1:00 CT.
- Flipping 101: How to Provide More Asynchronous Video Content! – June 10, 2021 at 1:00 CT.
Not ready to commit? We will be sharing these workshops, along with our upcoming CITL workshops in our monthly Resources and Workshops for Teaching and Learning email. Check out the Frequently Asked Questions or contact email@example.com if you want to find out more about Kaltura.