The American Association of State Colleges and Universities (AASCU), The American Council on Education (ACE), The Association of Public and Land-Grant Universities (APLU), The Council of Independent Colleges (CIC), The National Association of System Heads (NASH), and The Association of College and University Educators (ACUE) invite leaders, faculty and staff across higher education for focused and practical discussions on effective online instruction.
These one-hour, live webinars were offered and included Q&A with participants and were recorded and hosted by ACUE. Implementation resources related to each topic are available at ACUE’s Online Teaching Toolkit.
- Welcoming Students to Your Online Environment
- Managing Your Online Presence
- Organizing Your Online Course
- Planning and Facilitating Quality Discussions
- Recording Effective Microlectures
- Engaging Students in Readings and Microlectures